OUR ISSUE: What's on the agenda of "Beyond Books" participants -- find out!

Bill Densmore

Apr 3, 2011, 1:05:44 PM4/3/11
to BiblioNews List

To "Beyond Books" participants:

I want to spark a round of virtual applause for Beyond Books participant
Stephen Lippman, who is working today on a clean summary of names, contact
info and affiliations which will be available tomorrow. This vital
information will help us all know "who's in the room" before we even
gather. It will make it easier for you to make a bee line to folks who
share interests and project ideas.

Meantime, point your brower to this URL:
http://www.newshare.com/biblionews/questions.pdf

If you want to download or view **all** of the answers we gave to the
questions asked during online regisration. Some of us copped out, but
probably two thirds of us took the time to write something -- and there
are many, many discussion threads to pull on.

Think of it as airplane reading. We will print some copies on scene and
have perhaps 10 or so available at the registration desk for circulation,
but it is 24 pages and we don't want to waste paper by printing a copy for
everyone.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------
Bill Densmore
co-convenor, Journalism That Matters
director, Media Giraffe Project at UMass Amherst
CELL: 413-458-8001
dens...@journ.umass.edu

Lippman, Stephen A - GCIB NY

Apr 3, 2011, 1:40:15 PM4/3/11
to biblione...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

That's really nice of you. Thanks very much!

I'm at work now since I work Sundays through Thursday. I made good
progress on the list this morning. I will finish it when I get home
tonight. It's coming along nicely.

Again, thanks for this nice note!

Best,

Stephen