biblicello updates

Dale

Aug 13, 2010, 7:33:50 PM8/13/10
to bibliocello
Well, I am working on a project where I need to see the 'Undefined
Globals' and 'Sent but not Implemented' methods on a package by
package basis. I know there are pharo tools to do this, but I am
working with GemStone code, so I decided to add some more
functionality to Bibliocello (http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/) to
help myself along and get some more functionality pushed up onto the
site. I also ended up adding a 'Add Repository' command along the way.
Here are two blog posts on the site that give some detail and
examples:

- http://bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/UndefGlobalSentNotImplmtd
- http://bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/AddRepoPlus

The UI is rough, but I'll be able to use the information in my
project, so that's cool!

Dale

Norbert Hartl

Aug 13, 2010, 7:36:14 PM8/13/10
to bibli...@googlegroups.com

Dale,

we do not have access to your DMZ :) Can you please change the links in the wiki?

Norbert

Mariano Martinez Peck

Aug 14, 2010, 1:03:07 PM8/14/10
to bibli...@googlegroups.com
Here the same problem:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com.

    *   Check the address for typing errors such as
          ww.example.com instead of
          www.example.com

    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Dale

Aug 14, 2010, 3:10:33 PM8/14/10
to bibliocello
Here are the correct links and I fixed up the links in the posts as
well:

- http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/UndefGlobalSentNotImplmtd
- http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/AddRepoPlus

I've got fixes for the parser errors that I may install "in
production" later today or tomorrow...

Sorry about that and thanks for the heads up,

Dale

On Aug 14, 10:03 am, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianop...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Here the same problem:
>
> Server not found
>
> Firefox can't find the server at bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com.
>
>     *   Check the address for typing errors such as
>           ww.example.com instead of
>          www.example.com
>
>     *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
>           connection.
>
>     *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
> make sure
>           that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
>
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:
>
> > On 14.08.2010, at 01:33, Dale wrote:
>
> > > Well, I am working on a project where I need to see the 'Undefined
> > > Globals' and 'Sent but not Implemented' methods on a package by
> > > package basis. I know there are pharo tools to do this, but I am
> > > working with GemStone code, so I decided to add some more
> > > functionality to Bibliocello (http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/) to
> > > help myself along and get some more functionality pushed up onto the
> > > site. I also ended up adding a 'Add Repository' command along the way.
> > > Here are two blog posts on the site that give some detail and
> > > examples:
>
> > >  -
> >http://bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/UndefGlobalSe...
> > >  -http://bibliocello.dmz.dc.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/AddRepoPlus

Dale

Aug 15, 2010, 4:16:33 PM8/15/10
to bibliocello
I fixed some of the parser bugs and added a "senders search" and add
method links that lead to a site-wode sender/implementor search
(depending upon context). See:

- http://a-bibliocello.gemstone.com/bibliocello/news/sendsearch

for more detail ....

Dale