sorry

1 view

Norbert Hartl

Aug 13, 2010, 11:13:44 AM8/13/10
to bibliocello
I have problems with this group. I send messages but I don't receive them in my mailbox. Althoug they show up in the google web interface

Can anybody read this?

Norbert

Sean Allen

Aug 13, 2010, 4:27:26 PM8/13/10
to bibli...@googlegroups.com
If you have gmail ( which you do ), you won't see the messages you
yourself sent.

Norbert Hartl

Aug 13, 2010, 7:16:54 PM8/13/10
to bibli...@googlegroups.com

On 13.08.2010, at 22:27, Sean Allen wrote:

> If you have gmail ( which you do ), you won't see the messages you
> yourself sent.

Ah, that makes sense. The first problem was that I had two google accounts. I subscribed with the google account but sent mails with my other account. With some tweaking I made it to move my own email address as a second mail address in my google account I subscribed. Then I couldn't see the mails. But now I found an option in google groups subscriptions where you can choose the email address to use. I switched and now I see the mails. Complex stuff this google thingie.

thanks,

Norbert