The Power of TOV in Our Lives & Biblical Heritages

Jim Myers

May 19, 2023, 6:23:52 PM5/19/23
to Biblical Heritage Center
EBH-051923-PixTeller.png

In August 1939 Witold Pilecki lived in Poland’s eastern borderlands, his family owned an orchard and 550 acres of wheat fields. By the end of September, Poland had been annexed by the Nazis and over five million Catholic Poles and Jews were being expelled to make room for German settlers. Killing squads rounded up and shot some 20,000 members of the Polish educated and professional classes. One year later he volunteered to intentionally get captured and sent to a new Nazi camp. Germany and Poland were nations with populations that were over 90% Christians. This is part of history we need to know. Continue reading at - http://mailchi.mp/a0e65a33dd50/the-power-of-tov-in-our-lives-biblical-heritages