Video of Rabbi Leynor Teaching TZEDAQAH (Righteousness)

Jim Myers

May 5, 2023, 6:53:55 PM5/5/23
to Biblical Heritage Center

Leynor-TZEDAQAH-050523-PixTeller.png

Jeffrey fulfilled that prophesy in my eyes, and the eyes of thousands of other Gentiles. He took “being our light” very seriously and he did an amazing job teaching Gentiles, many of whom did not understand the link of the Jewish Jesus to his Judaism – they did not have good thoughts associated with the word, “Jew.” They also did not understand there was “only one requirement for membership in the Jewish Jesus Movement.” Read more and go to video link at -

http://mailchi.mp/d199f907ffa6/video-of-rabbi-leynor-teaching-tzedaqah-righteousness