Exploring God in the Bible and the Tanakh

1 view

Jim Myers

Mar 31, 2023, 3:17:25 PM3/31/23
to Biblical Heritage Center

EBH-033123-PixTeller.png
Studying Genesis with Rabbi Jeffrey Leynor was a very different experience than studying it with a group of Christians. He opened his Tanakh and I opened my Bible. The presence of his Jewish Tanakh and my Christian Bible created an “observable difficulty” – and an opportunity to examine our belief models. Jewish and Christian belief models were very different about God and Jesus. Continue reading at - http://mailchi.mp/ecff22fdcaf4/exploring-god-in-the-bible-and-the-tanakh