request for internal songbook and import features like books

Samuel Kipgen

Sep 23, 2015, 5:21:16 AM9/23/15
to bibleforandroid
Hi! Yuku / developers

With the blessing of our  Lord Jesus, I'm glad to write you a request regarding your free open source Bible App.

I'm from North Eastern (NE) part of India and I'm Christian.
I have been developing, trying to build app using your free sources integrating with our language version and success in building it, only because of helps in group post.
Since I, do not have rights to release a copy of our Bible(translated one) in any form (hardware, software, electronics etc.) I cannot provide you to include in in your official app,
and same goes to songs too.One main problem is that, I have to remain having no songs(translated ones) in official app or in custom build , no issue with book because it can be made and import.

So, a humble request in your/our free open source is to include a feature that song can be build internal and can be imported like in books.

I hope my post/ request be helpful to other too, and sorry for any mistake.
May blessing of God, be with you, your works, and be fruitful as I receives today.

Yours Brethren in Christ.

Yuku Sugianto

Sep 23, 2015, 5:47:42 AM9/23/15
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samuel,

For now, we have an internal tool to convert the text files for the songs to a compact binary one for download.
The tools is not yet published, but the text file specification is (see www.bibleforandroid.com/developer).

So, if you want to integrate a song book for download, I recommend you to do the following:

1. Put the songs to a text file as described above.
2. Send the songs to my email and I will convert it to a downloadable format.
3. Put the song file somewhere on your server
4. Modify the source so that it download songs from your server (I will tell you where)

I'm sorry that the source is not so neat that you have to do those in order to integrate custom songs.

I hope you can publish your version of the Bible app successfully.

Yuku

Erwin Wiryawan

Sep 23, 2015, 5:49:35 AM9/23/15
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com

Ini email apa ya???

Yuku Sugianto

Sep 23, 2015, 5:53:14 AM9/23/15
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Ini penjelasan bagaimana memasang buku lagu tambahan.

Samuel Kipgen

Sep 23, 2015, 6:25:46 AM9/23/15
to bibleforandroid
Hi Yuku

Thanks for the Reply,
 I will follow the steps you provided a be in touch you. (NB it might take some time :( )

Samuel Kipgen

Emerson Alexandre Nascimento

Jul 26, 2018, 9:30:48 AM7/26/18
to bibleforandroid
"For now, we have an internal tool to convert the text files for the songs to a compact binary one for download."
Can you publish this tool?

Randy Sugianto

Jul 26, 2018, 10:56:33 AM7/26/18
to bibleforandroid
Why would you want to have that?

Emerson Nascimento

Jul 26, 2018, 11:02:03 AM7/26/18
to biblefo...@googlegroups.com
Kasih karunia dan Damai
Saya tidak berbicara bahasa Anda, saya menggunakan Google Translate
Saya menyesuaikan aplikasi Alkitab untuk digunakan di gereja kecil yang saya pendeta
Karena ini, saya juga menciptakan sumber daya lain dalam bahasa Portugis
Yang saya dapatkan adalah:
Alkitab dalam menggunakan aplikasi "PdbToYet.jar" "YetToInternal.jar"
Rencana Bacaan menggunakan tautan "https://alkitab-host.appspot.com/rp/upload"
Renungan, saya membuat devosi saya sendiri
Apa yang masih belum bisa saya lakukan:
Saya tidak mendapatkan nyanyian, karena saya belum menemukan cara untuk mengubah file teks menjadi biner yang digunakan oleh aplikasi
Bisakah kamu membantuku?