i need help

Israel Shaw

Dec 21, 2023, 12:38:57 PM12/21/23
to bibledit...@googlegroups.com
I am not technologically literate. i have spent over 40 hours now trying to figure this out.

I have a digital ocean server created.

I am so confused now on what usernames and passwords go where. I have tried every combo that I have created now logging into the bibledit and chat and digital ocean platforms. I have zero idea and am lost. I know I set up a user admin on a page looking like this:
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.37.44 AM.png
Do I know which user and password this is anymore and where to find it again? No.
I cannot convey my struggle and frustration. I have tried on my own, and it is clearly beyond me.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.36.18 AM.png

Teus Benschop

Dec 21, 2023, 2:15:04 PM12/21/23
to bibledit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Israel,

No worries bro, you've spent 40 hours on this, that's more than enough.

Rather than sending you the steps to fix it, I'll fix it for you, that's easier, now after 40 hours of struggles.

May you send me, offline, your email that you received from DigitalOcean with the credentials to log into the server.

Then I'll start working on it, and inform you on the steps taken.

Met vriendelijke groeten,