Where to download a full bible example?

Mark Shelby

Mar 12, 2023, 10:25:35 PM3/12/23
to Bibledit-General
I'd like o take a look at a bible that has "front Matter" section, "Back Matter" section and scripture text section. I'd like to be able to import this into bibledit so I could poke around and look at the coding.

nyone know where I could download and import a "complete" bible? The sample bible and others included on the bibledit demo do not include Front/Back Matter sections. I'm specifically wanting to see those.

Thanks,

Michael Johnson

Mar 12, 2023, 11:36:18 PM3/12/23
to bibledit...@googlegroups.com

Aloha,
Michael Johnson

26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747
• USA
mljohnson.orgeBible.orgWorldEnglish.BiblePNG.Bible
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule

Loren Hawthorne

Mar 13, 2023, 12:00:48 PM3/13/23
to bibledit...@googlegroups.com
I really appreciate the World English Bible. It is great to have a good translation to use for demonstrating the things we can do with Scripture.
--Loren

--
Loren Hawthorne
IT Support for Mexico SIL