Do you want to be notified of changes only for your projects?

Eric Chapman

May 1, 2022, 8:48:23 AM5/1/22
to Teus Benschop

Hi, everybody,

I suggested to Teus that I would prefer to only get notifications for Bibles I'm associated with (https://github.com/bibledit/cloud/issues/779). As it is now, there are three Bible projects on the server where the one I work on is hosted. I get a daily e-mail stating the number of change notifications. This morning's e-mail said there were 141 of them. When I clicked to see what they were, none of them were for my project. I would prefer not to be notified of changes on Bibles I'm not associated with.

Teus said it'd be good to find out the opinions of others on this possible enhancement: "One of the way[s] to move forward on this would be to find out from others on the bibledit-general forum what they think of this feature. I can see that it could be useful in certain cases. As for extra work for me, I think the main issue here is to make Bibledit work easily and smoothly for the translators. As usually translators are 10++ years on one Bible, so it's important that their workflow is smooth."

So, please, everyone, chime in and let us know what you think! Thank you!