"Finding Fixed Morals for a Changing World" from Bible Contexts

biblec...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 9:46:14 AM1/21/22
to BibleContexts
New Testament Christians act differently from Old Testament saints, so how can we know what is right for modern-day Christians? We can work it out, case by case, from the historical and biblical context.

Finding Fixed Morals.jpg
Read the full post at http://www.biblecontexts.com/2019/10/morality-ch-2-finding-fixed-morals-for.html

This topic will be available to read for about a month. If you link to it on Twitter or Facebook, the link will remain active. But links elsewhere such as in email, will expire. This means that discussions that have taken place in a public forum, where new readers may come across it, can continue even when the promotion period for that topic is ended.

I'd love to see what you and your friends are saying,  so please add  “David Instone-Brewer” in Facebook or "@DavidIBrewer" in Twitter.

David Instone-Brewer