View this page "Sample Datasets"

Benjamin

Nov 17, 2009, 10:19:28 PM11/17/09
to bibjson
Hey folks,

I've created a new page where we can add links to those datasets which
we will want to refer to frequently. Currently there are only two
links, one for the Kingman dataset, and one for Schramm, both in
BibTeX format. It would be great if we could expand this list to
include both other datasets and other formats.

Please email me links to any datasets you think should be included. If
you would rather add them yourself, let me know. (Group owners are
welcome to edit the page directly if they prefer.)

Thanks,

Benjamin Kalish

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/bibjson/web/sample-datasets -
or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.