BibTeX in BibJSON as requested by Micah

Frederick Giasson

Nov 13, 2009, 9:18:50 AM11/13/09
to bib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Micah,

As we discussed, here are the five records, from the Schramm original
BibTeX file available here:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/schramm/bibserver.bib

I joint 3 files with that email:

(1) schramm.bibtex
(2) schramm_bibtex_1.bibjson
(3) schramm_bibtex_2.bibjson

(2) and (3) are two BibJSON files that are compatible with the latest
spec, and our recent discussions. The schema that validates it is:

http://yinas.org/display/schramm.json

The only missing piece is "title_tex" that would need to be added.

The difference between (2) and (3) is the way authors are described: as
a string or as a reference to an object.

Thanks,

Take care,

Fred

schramm_bibtex_1.bibjson