BibJSON Schema: updated

Frederick Giasson

Nov 25, 2009, 5:59:30 PM11/25/09
to bib...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

As per our last technical call, I fixed the BibJSON schema file &
specification document prior updating the BibJSON parser. I did have the
chance to update the BibJSON schema file with our latest email, forum
and call discussions. Amongst other things, things on this thread have
been fixed:

http://groups.google.com/group/bibjson/browse_frm/thread/ff3b3d6469dfa06

I also make sure it was consistent with this new version of the proposed
JSON Schema available that has been released today here:

http://json-schema.org/internet-drafts/draft-zyp-json-schema-00.txt

The updated schema is available here:

http://www.bibkn.org/drupal/bibjson/bibjson_schema_v012.json

Tomorrow I will reflect these changes in the BibJSON specification
document here:

http://www.bibkn.org/drupal/bibjson/index.html

So I will send a new message on this thread as soon as the specification
document is updated. It won't include the "structured text" discussion
since I yet have to check it while I work on the update on the parser
(as I discussed with Jim). Then I will update the specification upon the
decisions I made at that moment (and then we will be able to restart
this discussion here ;) )

Finally, if you have questions about this schema, please wait until I
update the specification document since the answer to your questions
could be in it.

Will keep you updated, thanks!

Take care,

Fred

Frederick Giasson

Nov 26, 2009, 4:59:58 PM11/26/09
to bib...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody,

As expected, the specification document has been updated with the latest
discussions around BibJSON except for any structured text concept (will
be added once the parser will be updated, as expected). The updated
document is available here:

http://www.bibkn.org/drupal/bibjson/index.html

The vocabulary described in it should reflect all the changes I have
done to the BibJSON Schema file yesterday, available here:

http://www.bibkn.org/drupal/bibjson/bibjson_schema_v012.json

Please report any errors if any.

Thanks!

Take care,