Staff Appreciation Week and Media Center Packing: Donations and/or Volunteers Needed

West Hills Middle School

May 2, 2023, 5:01:04 PM5/2/23
to bhsd-whms-ga...@googlegroups.com
West Hills Middle School

STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK

May 8-12, 2023 is Staff Appreciation Week at West Hills!  If you are willing and able to donate a snack, drink, or dessert, please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please drop off all items to the WH office between 8AM-10AM on your chosen day. Thank you!

Staff Appreciation Week at West Hills! May 8-12, 2023

MEDIA CENTER HELP NEEDED

Our media center needs help with taking inventory of all of our educational materials.  After we inventory the collection digitally we will be boxing each section.  Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!   WHMS Sign Up Genius

ALL volunteers at BHS need to have an annual background check completed prior to volunteering. Forms must be completed and submitted at least one week before volunteering. Please email completed forms to our Human Resources department, attn. Debbie Steaban at dste...@bloomfield.org.

Facebook TwitterInstagram

West Hills Middle School  |  2601 Lone Pine Road  | West Bloomfield, MI 48323
www.bloomfield.org/whms248.341.6100

Manage Your Subscription Settings