One more thing...

West Hills Middle School

May 27, 2023, 12:25:40 PM5/27/23
to bhsd-whms-ga...@googlegroups.com
West Hills Middle School

One important piece of news I failed to inlcude in yesterday's WHMS Weekly...

I wanted to be sure to thank Mr. Rob Durecka for coming out of retirement to serve the WHMS community this school year.  Yesterday was Rob's last day and he officially has returned to reitred life.  Words cannot capture how fortunate we were to have him as a part of the team.  He can still be reached via email (rdur...@bloomfield.org) if you'd like to send a message.  Enjoy this beautiful weekend!

Facebook TwitterInstagram

West Hills Middle School  |  2601 Lone Pine Road  | West Bloomfield, MI 48323
www.bloomfield.org/whms248.341.6100

Manage Your Subscription Settings