Corrected: Drop-Off/Pick-Up at WHMS

1 view

West Hills Middle School

Apr 3, 2023, 8:03:14 AM4/3/23
to bhsd-whms-ga...@googlegroups.com
West Hills Middle School

Please disregard the first message's subject line.  The intent of the email was to quickly describe our drop-off and pick-up in the front of school with construction starting.

Good Morning!  I hope that your Spring Break was filled with fun, relaxation, and quality time with loved ones!

Today, April 3, is an A-Day.

Construction began over Spring Break.  You will notice many of the workers' cars parked around the loop near the dumpsters.  We plan to still have traffic flow around the circle near the dumpsters and have students dropped off at the front door of West Hills.  If you find it more convenient to drop off in the back of school you are welcome to do so.

Facebook TwitterInstagram

West Hills Middle School  |  2601 Lone Pine Road  | West Bloomfield, MI 48323
www.bloomfield.org/whms248.341.6100

Manage Your Subscription Settings