Yearbook Letter 2023 Dear West Hills Middle School Community, Sharing my thoughts on this school year were more emotional than usual as 2022-23 marked the final year of West Hills Middle School. My reflection goes beyond this school year. In my 23rd year working in Bloomfield Hills Schools, each of those years has been at the intersection of Lone Pine and Middlebelt with six of them at Lone Pine Elementary and seventeen at West Hills Middle School. West Hills has always been known for having a palpable positive culture you feel as you enter the building. The culture is one based on the community and welcoming everyone, values brought forth through the IB Learning Profile and found in our Upstander Program. This school year was filled with incredible experiences facilitated by our dedicated staff exemplifying those attributes. As the year progressed, the opportunities that existed prior to Covid returned one-by-one. From displays of growth during many concerts performed to t

West Hills Middle School

Apr 3, 2023, 7:20:29 AM4/3/23
to bhsd-whms-ga...@googlegroups.com
West Hills Middle School

Good Morning!  I hope that your Spring Break was filled with fun, relaxation, and quality time with loved ones!

Today, April 3, is an A-Day.

Construction began over Spring Break.  You will notice many of the workers' cars parked around the loop near the dumpsters.  We plan to still have traffic flow around the circle near the dumpsters and have students dropped off at the front door of West Hills.  If you find it more convenient to drop off in the back of school you are welcome to do so.

Facebook TwitterInstagram

West Hills Middle School  |  2601 Lone Pine Road  | West Bloomfield, MI 48323
www.bloomfield.org/whms248.341.6100

Manage Your Subscription Settings