Thank you!

West Hills Middle School

Jun 16, 2023, 4:28:17 PM6/16/23
to bhsd-whms-ga...@googlegroups.com
West Hills Middle School

Good Afternoon!

On behalf of our West Hills team, I want to say thank you for sharing your child(ren) with us this 2022-23 school year.  I will be sending a more detailed email this weekend, but wanted to be sure to acknowledge the last day of school.

To our 8th-grade families, thank you for all of the support over the past five years.  Today's celebration was a special event and I treasured the time celebrating our district's newest high school students.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

Andy Gignac

Facebook TwitterInstagram

West Hills Middle School  |  2601 Lone Pine Road  | West Bloomfield, MI 48323
www.bloomfield.org/whms248.341.6100

Manage Your Subscription Settings