Julian Rodriguez 1959 - 2022 - BHS Class of 1978

Tom Estes

Dec 31, 2022, 8:21:42 PM12/31/22
to Bishop News & Views
RODRIGUEZ, Julian.jpg
It is with great sadness that we announce that our brother, Julian Rodriguez, passed away on December 26, 2022, and joined our parents in heaven.  Julian was born in Kingsville, Texas, on August 14, 1959, to Fidel Rodriguez Sr. and Rebecca Rodriguez.  He was the youngest of 4 children.  He graduated from Bishop High School in 1978 and was a proud member of the Bishop Badger football team.  He eventually moved to San Antonio where he graduated from Hallmark Institute of Technology.  He married the love of his life, Nina F. Rodriguez, on December 19, 1998.  They lived in New Braunfels and had two loving children, Benjamin Alex and Brianna Michelle.  For the past 10 years, Julian worked for Vitesco Technologies in Seguin, Texas, in the IT Department.  Julian deeply loved his wife and his children.  He was a man of deep faith who loved serving the Lord.  Throughout his life, Julian, with his outgoing nature and infectious laughter, never met a stranger.  He will be missed until we meet again.

There will be a Memorial Service on Thursday, January 5, 2023, from 7 pm to 8 pm, at Sunset Memorial Oaks Funeral Home in New Braunfels, Texas.

There will be a public visitation on Saturday, January 7, 2023, at Mauro P. Garcia Funeral Home in San Diego, Texas, from 8 am to 10:30 am.  Julian will be buried next to our parents at San Diego Cemetery #2, with graveside services beginning at 11 am.

Fidel Rodriguez, Jr.; Edna Rodriguez Guerra; and Patsy Rodriguez Boone

Online Link