Arthur Roger Koog 1937 - 2023

Tom Estes

Apr 12, 2023, 2:24:42 PM4/12/23
to Bishop News & Views
John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.”
On April 7, 2023 our sweet Husband/Dad, Art Koog, went to Heaven at his home in Round Rock, Tx.
Arthur Roger Koog was born on April 19,1937 to Charles and Joyce A. Koog. Art was the youngest of 5 children and grew up in San Antonio. He joined the US Navy in 1954. When stationed in California he met his sweetheart of 65 years, Connie. Arthur continued his career in the civil service in China Lake, Ca. He then moved his family back to his home state of Texas where he was a business owner/Master plumber for over 50 years. He loved the Lord, and was a Deacon and song leader in his church. Art was known for his compassion and service to others. His gentle nature and sense of humor opened many hearts where he could share his love for Christ. Art’s passion was watching his grandchildren grow up, leather tooling, completing small home projects, and fishing.
Art is survived by his wife, Connie S. Koog. Two daughters, Rhonda Frels spouse (Mark) of Lake Jackson,Tx; Connie D. Koog spouse (Gary Collins) of Fair Oaks,Ca; Two sons, Roger Koog spouse (Adriana) of Kennedale, Tx; Eric Koog of Round Rock,Tx; 9 grandchildren, and 9 great grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be on April 13, 2023 at 2:00pm at Faith Missionary Baptist Church, 7307 Fratt Rd, San Antonio, Tx 78218.