BHS Class of 1965 Memorial

Tom Estes

Sep 20, 2022, 5:52:33 PM9/20/22
to Bishop News & Views
A new addition was recently installed near the entrance to Bishop High School, donated by BHS Class of 1965...
BHS 65 BENCH 2.jpg
BHS 65 BENCH PLAQUE.jpg
BHS 65 BENCH.jpg
From Jimmy Theiss:
Our small high school class was getting smaller as we were approaching our mid 70’s. We wanted some way to honor our fellow classmates that we have lost. We realize that one day we will all be gone. We just wanted to honor some special people and a special place in our life.
Like Kenny Chesney sang “Don’t Blink”

nancy smith

Sep 20, 2022, 5:53:45 PM9/20/22
to Tom Estes, Bishop News & Views
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bishop News & Views" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bhs67/CAKEmQ_ZkfqSmFei1TXYwFRQSas7u1avUOSiBNN2SH6H43Vdf-w%40mail.gmail.com.

audio...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2022, 6:22:58 PM9/20/22
to tome...@gmail.com, bh...@googlegroups.com