D. W. Patrick - BHS Class of 1947

Tom Estes

Mar 22, 2022, 2:39:12 AM3/22/22
to Bishop News & Views
PATRICK DW USAF.jpgPATRIK DW SON GRANDSON2.jpg
[From Doug Patrick]
On March 18, 2022, my Dad D.W. Patrick went"Home". He was born in Kingsville but lived in Bishop most of his 92 years. After serving in the USAF during the Korea Conflict, he returned to Bishop and went to work for Celanese, where he worked for 30 years. He helped his mother on her farm until he took over after her death. He continued farming until his passing. He is survived by his wife of 70 years, me, grandson Douglas, and great granddaughter Olivia.
Dad passed from complications from a stroke. Just before he passed, he woke up for a moment and said "I have to go Home."
There will be a service for only the immediate family.

Patty Hale

Mar 22, 2022, 4:39:55 AM3/22/22
to Tom Estes, Bishop News & Views
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bishop News & Views" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bhs67/CAKEmQ_ZPJWqusTvmPX5Zv%3DGy6PQSoghMZkoqfjeMv5Z8%2BMuf1w%40mail.gmail.com.

Charles Davis

Mar 22, 2022, 6:07:53 AM3/22/22
to Patty Hale, Tom Estes, Bishop News & Views
Tom,
So sorry for your loss. You & your family are in our thoughts and prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2022, at 3:39 AM, 'Patty Hale' via Bishop News & Views <bh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Beautiful said Doug