Action Required: Transportation

1 view

Bloomfield Hills Schools

Mar 23, 2021, 5:04:25 PM3/23/21
to bhs-parents-g...@googlegroups.com
Bloomfield Hills Schools Logo

Dear BHS Families:

We have re-opened the window to register for transportation services. There are two very important details you need to know:

  1. If you did not register for transportation for the return to school previously and would like bus transportation for your student, you must fill out this survey before Friday, March 26, 2021, at midnight.

  2. Transportation services will start Monday, April 5, with bus routes available for viewing in the Parent Portal on April 3.

Please also read the points below:

  • Community stops: There is a national shortage of bus drivers and we are actively recruiting for these available positions. We have moved to community stops in order to keep the students on the buses for the least amount of time, while managing the bus driver shortage.

  • Students cannot ride home on a different bus: Please note that students will not be permitted to ride home with one another (going home with a friend). This will support our contact tracing efforts.

  • Children with IEPs, which include transportation services: If your child is a Bloomfield resident with an IEP for transportation services, please check MISTAR Parent Portal. If your child is in the D/HH or Wing Lake Center program, please reach out to your resident district for transportation updates. You do not need to fill out the survey.

Thank you to our BHS Transportation team who has worked tirelessly to create new routes and who will be working hard over Spring Break to configure these routes and ensure those who need transportation receive it.

If you are aware of any BHS families who still need transportation services, please share this information with them. Your child’s principal will be able to assist you with any questions.

Sincerely,

Bloomfield Hills Schools

To read this message in another language, visit: www.bloomfield.org/notices

Para leer este mensaje en otro idioma, visite:www.bloomfield.org/notices

لقراءة هذه الرسالة بلغة أخرى ، قم بزيارة:www.bloomfield.org/notices

Um diese Nachricht in einer anderen Sprache zu lesen, besuchen Sie:www.bloomfield.org/notices

このメッセージを別の言語で読むには、www.bloomfield.org /notices にアクセスしてください。

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Bloomfield Hills Schools  |  7273 Wing Lake Road  |  Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
www.bloomfield.org  I  248.341.5400

Manage Your Subscription Settings