📰 Wednesday Web News 04.21.21 - Bloomfield Hills Schools

Bloomfield Hills Schools

Apr 21, 2021, 1:11:49 PM4/21/21
to bhs-parents-g...@googlegroups.com
Bloomfield Hills Schools Logo

Are you interested in serving the community and ensuring the safety and well-being of our students? Our transportation team is a vital part of Bloomfield Hills Schools, and we are looking for caring, dedicated drivers. All BHS staff living outside district boundaries are eligible to enroll their children within BHS. Apply today!

With spring in the air, many classes are able to enjoy learning outdoors.  At Lone Pine, 2nd grade teachers Jackie May and Mike Maryanski have experienced some fun and authentic learning opportunities with their students in the past couple of weeks.

Congratulations to Carli Camens for receiving the 2021 Stewart Scholarship in the Visual Arts! Carli will be studying photography and likely will be taking a photo class in a summer program.

Saturday, April 24, 2021
8 to 10 a.m. or 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Register Here

BHHS junior and Media Arts Pathways student, Nick Viselli, videotaped and edited this video to help educate our Bloomfield Hills Schools community about the upcoming Multicultural Celebration. This event is coming up on Thursday, May 27, 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the BHHS Legacy Courtyard.

Bowers School Farm is seeking guest service associates to work in the kitchen and at the farm store. Email bower...@bloomfield.org to apply.

Michigan Suicide Prevention Training is evidence-based training that will give you the skills to potentially save a life.

Dates: May 15 - 22, 2021
Register: www.srrn.net

Wednesday, April 28, 2021
7 p.m.
Livestream

Bloomfield Hills Schools has Summer Camp opportunities for all ages, all abilities, and all interests! New this year, families have the option to select individual days, an entire week, and an option to pay for the entire summer. Camps include:

Questions? Contact Recre...@bloomfield.org.

SCAMP will be returning to in-person camp for this summer at West Hills Middle School. Covid-19 protocols will be followed. There are limited spaces available. Register today!

BHS families and staff are strongly encouraged to report ALL student or staff possible or positive COVID-19 cases using this form.

Families are automatically signed up to receive communication from their child's school, teachers, and Bloomfield Hills Schools through Remind and My Bloomfield. Instructions for updating this information are available at www.bloomfield.org/notifications. Here you can manage your contact preferences as they pertain to text, email, and phone call notifications.

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Bloomfield Hills Schools  |  7273 Wing Lake Road  |  Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
www.bloomfield.org  I  248.341.5400

Manage Your Subscription Settings