[BHS-O] 4/21 Pt Pinole

Wayne Caplinger

Apr 21, 2013, 12:37:30 AM4/21/13
to BHS O
Point Pinole is close to Berkeley.  It's a fairly flat peninsula surrounded by bay on three sides.

There are regular white, yellow, orange courses during the usual time window.
There is a special mass-start course at 11:30.  People loved it last year.

Email me tonight or in the morning if you want a ride, or can offer one.

I can provide rides there, but will have to leave about noon.

Looking for someone to bring one or more kids back after the meet.

There will be eight juniors getting BAOC awards for 2012 national ranking points, at about 1:30.
Four of them are current or former BHS or King team members.

 - -

The subsequent event is Joe Grant Park on Sunday 4/28.