[BHS-O] 2/24 Joaquin Miller Park, Oakland Hills (league meet)

Wayne Caplinger

Feb 18, 2013, 8:30:04 PM2/18/13
to BHS O
Hi BHS Orineteers,
1) Please put these three Sundays in your calendar.  These are the remaining league meets:
Feb 24: Joaquin Miller Park, Oakland
Mar 3: U.C. Berkeley / Cal campus
Mar 10: McLaren Park, San Francisco
2) There is still time for anyone to be part of our state champion team.
Contact me if you have new recruits, or you want extra coaching.

3) If you _might_ attend Sunday's meet (and you should), they request an early pre-reg (now), so they know how many maps to print.  This is not mandatory, but it doesn't cost or commit you.

Pre-reg:

4) Sunday's event is nearby, at the crest of the Oakland Hills.  Easy drive, home early.

Full range of courses, first-time through Varsity.

I'll be driving.  Riders and other drivers please contact me.

Joaquin ("WA-keen") Miller is the oldest orienteering map west of the Mississippi, and has been updated many times.  Parts of the forrest are big redwoods.

Thanks,
Wayne