[BHS-O] 8/15 UC Berkeley (evening practice)

1 view

Wayne Caplinger

Aug 14, 2012, 7:38:28 PM8/14/12
to BHS O
Hi BHS and King Orienteers,

It's time to warm up for becoming State Champions for a fourth year running.

Tomorrow / Wednesday evening, from 6pm, we have an informal practice on the Cal campus.

Suitable for everyone, first-timer to advanced.

There are two short courses, completely independent.  Do either or both.

Use this time to practice your navigation.  Walk or jog, as you like.

Expect navigation puzzles when near stairs, or in the 3D parts of the campus (balconies, bridges, etc).

I'll provide individual coaching or shadowing on request.

See you there.

Wayne