[BHS-O] Sun: 11/18 two practice meets: SF and Sacramento

Wayne Caplinger

Nov 17, 2012, 12:39:34 AM11/17/12
to BHS O
On Sunday there are two practice meets.  Neither is a league meet, but both will give you new skills, and both count for PE Waiver.
You can do Sat or Sun, or both.
The Saturday meet is more important, and closer to home.

1) The Sacramento-area option is in terrain similar to what we'll face in Kansas in March at Nationals.
Relatively flat terrain.

I plan to drive to this one.  Contact me for a ride.

2) The San Francisco meet is a mass-start urban event.
Less navigation, more distance.
Advance reg recommended.

Accessible by transit (BART then MUNI).  I believe there is a BHS car going.  Contact me if you want to be put in touch with driver or riders.

Wayne