[BHS-O] 10/ 6-7 Boggs Mountain (A-meet)

1 view

Wayne Caplinger

Oct 5, 2012, 5:31:44 AM10/5/12
to BHS O
BHS Orienteers,

1) If you want a PE Waiver this term, and I haven't emailed you about it in the last 24 hours, text me immediately.

2) Lunch in C317 every Friday.

3) This weekend is the two-day event at Boggs Mountain.
Boggs is a favorite location, about two hours north -- an extensive conifer forest on a mountain top plateau.

We have at least 4 cars going.  Some in cabins / motels, some camping.

Most are going for both days (staying overnight Saturday), but single-day is possible.
Some cars going Friday afternoon or evening, some first thing on Saturday morning.
Rides available.

Camping is free, at the event center / registration / start area.

If there's anything on those pages you don't understand, please ask me soon.

Please plan to attend the special (free) training at 3pm on Saturday.

There is an optional potluck for everyone (participants, families, etc), Saturday at 5:30.

Plan to stay for the awards on Sunday about 1pm.

I've already talked with most of you who plan to go.
Otherwise, if you might go, contact me immediately offlist, by email or text.

Thanks,
Wayne