Bharat Expedition

Mar 15, 2013, 8:14:01 PM3/15/13
to bharatex...@googlegroups.com

Uttarakhand Tourism: Things to do in Mussoorie

It is true that our mind works effectively only when our soul is happy. Slyvia Plath has rightly said, “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.”

Often called as the ‘queens of hills’, Mussoorie is situated in the state of Uttrakhand. Its rich flora, fauna and appalling beauty attracts a large number of tourists from the whole country. Exhibiting a wonderful view of the Himalayas and away from bustling life of Dehradun, Mussoorie is an ideal place to spend some time in peace.

http://www.bharatexpedition.com/2013/03/Things-to-do-in-Mussoorie.html