FW: Meet and Greet BPMA December Meeting

Saranda West

Dec 15, 2010, 8:59:04 AM12/15/10
to bha...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder about the meet and greet lunch today. Please join us if you can!

To stay with the theme of the holidays we are going to have a Meet and Greet lunch for our Birmingham Product Management Association December Meeting. Please join us at Moe’s Southwest Grill in the Vestavia City Center on Wednesday, December 15th at 11:30 AM. This will be a great opportunity to have some 1 on 1 conversations with other product managers in the area.

Please respond to sw...@daxko.com if you plan on attending. Hope to see you there!

Saranda West

Product Manager

Daxko

205.383.1472 - direct line

205.329-0405 - cell

daxko.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

John Stough

Dec 15, 2010, 9:33:47 AM12/15/10
to bha...@googlegroups.com
Correction: I will NOT be at the gathering today since my flight from LAX has been delayed.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sent via DROID, please excuse any typo's.

John Stough
205-999-2112