ProductCamp Atlanta

Saranda West

Aug 8, 2010, 10:40:48 PM8/8/10
to bha...@googlegroups.com

Anyone attending ProductCamp Atlanta on the 21st?

http://pcampatl.com/

Saranda West

Product Manager

DAXKO

www.DAXKO.com

205.383.1472(phone)

205.437.0225 (fax)

Save the Date for REACH 2010!

DAXKO’s seventh annual conference is taking place October 17th-20th in Birmingham, AL.

Click here to register today.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.

David Uptagrafft

Aug 9, 2010, 8:22:27 PM8/9/10
to Birmingham Product Management Association
Man, that came back around quick. No plans so far...

On Aug 8, 9:40 pm, Saranda West <sw...@daxko.com> wrote:
> Anyone attending ProductCamp Atlanta on the 21st?
>
> http://pcampatl.com/
>
> Saranda West
> Product Manager
>
> DAXKOwww.DAXKO.com<http://www.daxko.com/>
>
> 205.383.1472(phone)
> 205.437.0225 (fax)
>
> Save the Date for REACH 2010!
> DAXKO's seventh annual conference is taking place October 17th-20th in Birmingham, AL.
> Click here<http://www.daxkoreach.com/> to register today.

Austin Merritt

Aug 11, 2010, 10:07:18 AM8/11/10
to bha...@googlegroups.com
I just found out there are only 20 spots left. Let me know asap if you want to go and let's get signed up!

Austin

Sent from my iPhone