What data do you need to back-up roadmap priorities with your stakeholders?

Austin Merritt

Apr 23, 2010, 6:08:17 PM4/23/10
to Birmingham Product Management Association
This is something I've been thinking a lot about recently. There's a
good discussion starting on the topic...
http://www.strategicproductmanager.com/2010/04/23/what-do-you-need-to-be-convinced/trackback/

David Uptagrafft

Apr 24, 2010, 6:18:46 PM4/24/10
to Birmingham Product Management Association
Heh, wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard the word roadmap at
work this year. Thanks for the link.