BGS24 - One month left for presentation proposals!

Mattia Thibault (TAU)

Nov 16, 2023, 11:32:43 AM11/16/23
to BGS Mailing list
Dear friends,

New submissions to the BGS Colloquium 2024 are arriving daily.

Yesterday was the deadline for Workshop Proposals, and we are happy to announce we have recieved several interesting entries, which are now under evaluation.

We also would like to remind you (and to clarify, as there was some misleading information in the website) that the deadline for presentation proposals is the 15th November 2023!

One month to go to prepare and submit your abstracts =)

We look forward to read your proposals!

Cheers,

Mattia, Ville, Rikka, Jaakko and Çağlar
The BGS24 Local Organizing Committee

Dear Friends,

We are very happy to share with you the Call for Papers of the XXVI Board Game Studies Colloquium, which will take place in Tampere, Finland, between the 23rd and 26th April 2024!

This year's theme is Im/Materiality in board games, exploring the relations between material cultures, intangible heritages, performativity in games, and the dematerialisation and digitisation of board games. As usual, however, submission focusing on other themes related to board games are very welcome.

You can find the call attached to this email, and all the key information, as well as the forms to submit your proposals, on our website.

The deadline for workshop/panel proposals is the 15th of November.
The deadline for presentation proposals is the 15th of December.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write us at: bgscoll...@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all in Tampere!

Warm wishes,