Fwd: Game in Lab - the call for projects is open!

ulrich schädler

Jun 20, 2023, 9:24:33 AM6/20/23
to bgs4...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends, especially the younger ones:

We are happy to announce that this year’s call for projects is open! Applications will be received until August 30.

We would very much appreciate if you could share the call for projects in your networks

Warm regards,
Ulrich

Ilaria Truzzi

Jun 20, 2023, 2:16:35 PM6/20/23
to bgs4...@googlegroups.com
Good evening Ulrich,
Thank you so much for sharing this call for projects. I will read it thoroughly and share it within my colleagues.
Kind regards,
Ilaria

maur...@origem.com.br

Jun 10, 2024, 9:20:55 AMJun 10