Fix Bugs in 2bwt-builder

ChangYu-BGI

Nov 17, 2008, 6:03:45 AM11/17/08
to BGI-SOAP
Dear SOAP users:

The bugs in 2bwt-builder have been fixed in SOAPaligner/soap2.01. Now
you can download it from SOAP's website.
Thank you for your kindly testing and Best Regard.

Chang Yu
SOAP Team
BGI shenzhen

chiti agarwal

Aug 27, 2021, 9:50:01 PM8/27/21
to BGI-SOAP
i am still not able to open the link

chiti agarwal

Aug 29, 2021, 9:02:06 PM8/29/21
to BGI-SOAP
The SOAP website is  http://soap.genomics.org.cn/
is not working

chiti agarwal

Aug 29, 2021, 9:02:17 PM8/29/21
to BGI-SOAP
hi
Could you please send me the link from where i can download the version. Because the link in the publication is not working

Denis

Sep 22, 2021, 2:16:16 PM9/22/21
to BGI-SOAP
Hi,
Did you find the correct link?

Regards,
Denis

понедельник, 30 августа 2021 г. в 04:02:17 UTC+3, chiti....@gmail.com:

chiti agarwal

Sep 25, 2021, 9:37:54 PM9/25/21
to BGI-SOAP

No, The website still shows ünavailable".

chiti agarwal

Sep 25, 2021, 9:37:58 PM9/25/21
to BGI-SOAP
no , the soap website is still showing unavailable.

chiti agarwal

Oct 8, 2021, 11:00:45 PM10/8/21
to BGI-SOAP
IF YOU find any link let me know or if you have an alternative tool for this ?