information regarding sequence characterisation

mamtama...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 8:40:41 AM6/20/18
to BGI-SOAP
Hello everyone,
I figured out the deferentially expressed mode of a target gene in two different tissue. I wish to assemble tissue specific RNA-Seq corresponding to my target gene and want assemble them independently. I am trying to generate tissue specific contig for my target gene and then align all three contigs (Conbined contig+Tissue A specific contig+Tissue B specific contig) togather to see any changes. I tried CLC genomics work bench to assemble the reads but it could not be done as CLC need a threshold number of reads to assemble. I struggled to find a relevant approach to do so in available literature.
I have some concern regarding this
1- Is this an appropriate approach
2- Is there any assembler tool available that has no limitation of minimum read numbers.
Looking for appropriate advice.
Thank you in advance
Regards
Mamta