An embarrassing number of refreshes later....

Liberty Kifer

Sep 10, 2018, 8:54:22 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
What were you planning to do on BGG when you were thwarted by site maintenance? Anything pressing? Exciting?

Dana Olson

Sep 10, 2018, 9:09:55 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
I need to get a mailing address to ship out a trade item... Had no idea the site would be down or I'd have got the address before.

schattentanz

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:47 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
Browsing .. gathering data for the PNP lists .. checking the contests ..

That was about 8 hours ago ..

I wonder, what is taking them so long ..

I hope for something awesome!

Brandon Friday

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:48 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
Sucks! I'm on the other side of things.. I am in the middle of making my first Geekmarket purchase :(

Sándor Kazi

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:49 AM9/10/18
to bgg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It was announced though (Sept 5)...

Check this link when the site is back up and subscribe:

KS

On 10 September 2018 at 15:09, Dana Olson <ado...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to get a mailing address to ship out a trade item... Had no idea the site would be down or I'd have got the address before.

Liberty Kifer

Sep 10, 2018, 2:38:34 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
I was just about to update my contest entry... hopefully the site will be back up before the contest deadline on the 16th...