Hmm, I tried to log in as the Santa account, and now it won't let me load BGG even.

Chanfan

Nov 20, 2018, 10:32:45 PM11/20/18
to BGG Down
Somewhat vexing. I imagine I could delete my cookies.

Chanfan

Nov 20, 2018, 10:36:41 PM11/20/18
to BGG Down
Apparently I had forgotten that the Santa account is no more - but annoying that it messes me up when I try and log into it.

ultimate games

Nov 21, 2018, 12:33:35 AM11/21/18
to bgg_...@googlegroups.com
who are you?

Charlie

Dec 14, 2018, 9:02:19 AM12/14/18
to BGG Down
This totally happened to me too! I forgot that we could now message our targets directly, tried to log into the Santa account, and got locked out of BGG completely. I had to clear my cookies to be able to get back in.