really long down time

rickert566

Sep 10, 2018, 8:47:08 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
So for about 10 hours now it has been down?

Clark Timmins

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:48 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
The site is being migrated to "the cloud".  I suspect there are unexpected issues.

Dien Ton

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:48 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
Yup :(

Keith Lewis

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:49 AM9/10/18
to bgg_...@googlegroups.com
Yes. And I had auctions due yesterday

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018, 8:47 AM 'rickert566' via BGG Down <bgg_...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
So for about 10 hours now it has been down?

schattentanz

Sep 10, 2018, 10:36:50 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
so it seems ...
Maybe, they have fallen asleep .. ??

oriecat

Sep 10, 2018, 11:09:48 AM9/10/18
to BGG Down
This really isn't so long yet.  I feel like they were down for 2-3 days one time a couple years ago.   Now that was torture.

cbs42 (Chris Schenck)

Sep 10, 2018, 12:52:14 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 11:09:48 AM UTC-4, oriecat wrote:
This really isn't so long yet.  I feel like they were down for 2-3 days one time a couple years ago.   Now that was torture.

Ten years ago back in 2008, there was a stretch of many days where it was out. Someone even made a microbadge for it that said "Klaatu Barada Knizia - The Days the Geek Stood Still '08" or something similar. I sometimes regale my children with the tale of those dark times.

Peter P.

Sep 10, 2018, 3:57:33 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
This is the longest workday ever....

JohnnyOffice

Sep 10, 2018, 4:11:04 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
IT'S BACK!

Kevin L. Kitchens

Sep 10, 2018, 4:15:44 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
Sorta

leeece

Sep 10, 2018, 8:30:19 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
Not for me. Getting a 505 here.

Liberty

Sep 10, 2018, 8:52:37 PM9/10/18
to bgg_...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, 505? I'm only getting a 502. I feel somewhat cheated.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 5:30 PM leeece <lee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not for me. Getting a 505 here.

liberty

leeece

Sep 10, 2018, 9:10:34 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
I misremembered so don't feel bad. What I'm actually getting is

 "

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds."

jrt...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 9:50:58 PM9/10/18
to BGG Down
It was back for a few hours this afternoon, US East Coast time.  I guess something didn't quite take.