Canadian Tire Super Seven Elimination Draw

Trena Rogers

Aug 19, 2019, 11:09:46 AM8/19/19
LAST CHANCE OPPORTUNITY!!!!
Don't delay and get your Canadian Tire Super Seven Elimination Draw today for your chance to win a $25,000 prize of your choice below! Tickets are $100 and there is a maximum of 700 being sold. To make it even better, there will be an additional 30 prizes for the draw valued at over $6,000!!! You can also purchase $5 squares for a chance to win a $100 ticket! Tickets are going fast, contact Adam today at 902-303-3343. Proceeds going to the Canadian Tire Breakfast Program which is the first breakfast program on Prince Edward Island and has served over 260,000 breakfasts to date and is now equipped with a state of the art 200 The Wing Garry MacDonald kitchen! It is because of this draw and the incredible community support that we are able to continue to operate such an incredible program that sees over 60 members each morning getting a healthy, nutritious breakfast and being physically active with their friends in the Hank Landry gym. Once that time arrives, we transport our members to school each morning!

Super 7 Poster.jpg