Voxxed Days Romania online edition (21-22 October 2021) - 50% discount for Bulgarian JUG

Andra Ghibutiu

Sep 30, 2021, 8:20:43 AM9/30/21
to Bulgarian Java Users Group
Hello, dear Bulgarian friends!

It's Andra from Voxxed Days Romania. Some of you know me from the previous 4 editions of Voxxed Days Bucharest, 3 editions of Voxxed Days Cluj-Napoca and one edition of Voxxed Days Frontend.

These days, the pandemic calls for a merge into a large online conference named Voxxed Days Romania.

As all the previous editions, this developer conference brings together popular speakers, core developers of popular open source technologies and professionals willing to share their knowledge and experience.

The attendees will access via the event platform where you can enjoy sessions live and on-demand, meet and interact with other attendees and speakers online and access features including live chat, Q&As, Polls, virtual sponsor booths, networking tables and much more.

You can find the speakers list and more details here: https://romania.voxxeddays.com/voxxed-days-romania-2021

We would love to offer your Meetup group members the chance to attend Voxxed Days Romania with a 50% discounted ticket. Please use special code VD50BGJUG to buy the Conference Pass on the website, here: https://romania.voxxeddays.com/voxxed-days-romania-2021/#pricing

Hope to hear from you soon!