BFO-OWL Call Recordings

10 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

James A. Overton

lukematon,
11.5.2013 klo 10.53.3811.5.2013
vastaanottaja bfo-owl-devel
Hello everyone,

The last three BFO-OWL calls were recorded using the IEDB's WebEx. The recordings are in "WebEx Advanced Recording Format (ARF)" and include audio, screen sharing, and the chat. The files are quite large (195MB, 42MB, and 150MB) and IEDB has a limited amount of storage on its WebEx account. If we want to keep the files for more than a month or so, then they will have to be moved somewhere else.

1. Do we want to keep these recordings for more than about a month?

2. If so, should we put them in the BFO SVN (Google Code), or somewhere else?

In the meantime, I can share the files with anyone who wants to see them.

James

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä