Doodle Poll for BFO OWL meeting in Montreal

Stefan Schulz

Apr 26, 2013, 4:27:49 AM4/26/13
to bfo-owl-devel, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran, Stefan Schulz
Dear all,

8 weeks ago Alejandra initiated a doodle poll: "Potential BFO2 meeting
during Semantic Trilogy- ICBO, DILS, CSWS"
I see that not so many people have responded so far. Could you do so,
since I need to negotiate a time slot and a room with the organisers.

http://www.doodle.com/2ft4vc8xr6cesb9t

Best regards,

Stefan

--

Stefan SCHULZ (Univ.-Prof. Dr. med.)

Institut für Medizinische Informatik,
Statistik und Dokumentation
Medizinische Universität Graz
Auenbruggerplatz 2/V
8036 Graz (Austria)

http://www.medunigraz.at/imi
http://g.co/maps/aqedt

+43 (0)316 385 16939
+43 (0)316 385 13201

http://purl.org/steschu
mailto:stefan...@medunigraz.at
Skype: stschulz

[ home: Afritschgasse 32/3
[ 8020 Graz (Austria)
[ mobile: +43 (0)699 150 96270
[ http://g.co/maps/m8rau

Melanie Courtot

Apr 26, 2013, 12:37:47 PM4/26/13
to stefan...@medunigraz.at, bfo-owl-devel, Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran
Hi Stefan, Alejandra,

Thanks for the reminder. I just confirmed I would be able to attend ICBO, and updated the poll. I assume times for the meeting would be non-overlapping with other events? Some of us are giving a tutorial on the 7th for example.

Cheers,
Melanie