Today's meeting

Stefan Schulz

Jul 10, 2013, 6:47:14 AM7/10/13
to bfo-owl-devel, Stefan Schulz
Dear all,

today's BFO2OWL F2F meeting will take place at 2pm in

MB 2.255

(on the second floor of MB building, just at top of stairs next to the
auditorium where ICBO is taking place).

See schedule at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yp8vrO-lHf_vieryKFSQQxi_E7cN2IvMw2_-0KgTaO0/edit

Best regards,

Stefan

--

Stefan SCHULZ (Univ.-Prof. Dr. med.)

Institut für Medizinische Informatik,
Statistik und Dokumentation
Medizinische Universität Graz
Auenbruggerplatz 2/V
8036 Graz (Austria)

http://www.medunigraz.at/imi
http://g.co/maps/aqedt

+43 (0)316 385 16939
+43 (0)316 385 13201

http://purl.org/steschu
mailto:stefan...@medunigraz.at
Skype: stschulz

[ home: Afritschgasse 32/3
[ 8020 Graz (Austria)
[ mobile: +43 (0)699 150 96270
[ http://g.co/maps/m8rau

James A. Overton

Jul 10, 2013, 10:42:58 AM7/10/13
to bfo-owl-devel, stefan.schulz@medunigraz.at schulz
Here are the WebEx connection details.

James

Hello ,

IEDB Conferencing invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: BFO OWL
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Time: 11:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 627 495 029
Meeting Password: ontology

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/j.php?ED=258749932&UID=1559902477&PW=NNTJmMjQ1MTJm&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: ontology
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/j.php?ED=258749932&UID=1559902477&PW=NNTJmMjQ1MTJm&ORT=MiM0

To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:627 495 029

For assistance
1. Go to https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
iedb_co...@liai.org

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/j.php?ED=258749932&UID=1559902477&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Gdsw17ie4bOv35fhFg7HDIFRQbDwNSvEbF27IforWQI=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x627495029#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Jenny Zheng

Jul 10, 2013, 11:30:13 AM7/10/13
to James A. Overton, bfo-owl-devel, stefan.schulz@medunigraz.at schulz
Hi James,

Barry has set up a WebEx conference. He has sent the invitation to me. Here it is:

Topic: BFO 2.0 PHI598
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 683 250 173
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ub.webex.com/ub/j.php?ED=150561812&UID=1176425692&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

For assistance
1. Go to https://ub.webex.com/ub/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ub.webex.com/ub/j.php?ED=150561812&UID=1176425692&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAi5rjfIDT/SzczbM1qT3OzYKKd0PhU0pYcQ0Ba3FNQYV&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://ub.webex.com/ub/systemdiagnosis.php.

Jie

James A. Overton

Jul 10, 2013, 11:32:06 AM7/10/13
to Jenny Zheng, bfo-owl-devel, stefan.schulz@medunigraz.at schulz
Fine with me. We'll use Barry's WebEx and I'll cancel the IEDB one.

James

Jenny Zheng

Jul 10, 2013, 12:14:30 PM7/10/13
to James A. Overton, bfo-owl-devel, stefan.schulz@medunigraz.at schulz
Thanks!

Jie

James A. Overton

Jul 10, 2013, 2:08:13 PM7/10/13
to Jenny Zheng, Philippe Rocca-Serra, bfo-owl-devel, stefan.schulz@medunigraz.at schulz
We're having trouble with the other WebEx audio, so here's a new one:

James

Hello ,

Please join my meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: BFO OWL
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Time: 11:07 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 623 436 859

1. Go to https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/e.php?AT=MI&EventID=258790367&UID=1560096147&PW=NYjJjOWFkOGM2&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: ontology
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/e.php?AT=MI&EventID=258790367&UID=1560096147&PW=NYjJjOWFkOGM2&ORT=MiM0

To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:623 436 859

For assistance
1. Go to https://iedb.webex.com/iedb/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
iedb_co...@liai.org

CCP:+16504793208x623436859#