Input Request: Syllabus on the Philosophy of Formal and Applied Ontology

Rasmus Rosenberg Larsen

Jun 11, 2021, 7:08:34 AM6/11/21
to BFO Discuss
I'm teaching a Philosophy of Science graduate course at the University of Toronto next semester, and I wanted the course to cover the philosophical history and backbone of formal and applied ontology (with emphasis on BFO). The course will also explore a handful of "domains" where ontology has been applied (e.g., the GO).

To this end, I would be grateful to receive inputs, for example, suggestions regarding what reading material or themes such a syllabus should cover.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes, Rasmus

PS: I've (of course) already "scavenged" Barry Smith's website for material.