Reminder. RE: ICBO 2022 Meeting Planning Survey

He, Oliver

Jan 10, 2022, 7:13:41 PM1/10/22
to obo-d...@googlegroups.com, bfo-d...@googlegroups.com, ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, obi-...@googlegroups.com, ad...@bioontology.org, Alexander Diehl, Asiyah Yu Lin, Sivaram Arabandi, Bill Duncan <wdduncan@gmail.com> (wdduncan@gmail.com)

Dear colleagues,

We have got a lot of responses in our ICBO 2022 Meeting Planning Survey. Thanks!

Meanwhile, we would like to receive more responses by the Deadline: January 17, 2022:

   https://forms.gle/FrUq7wnBMrn6cZKj7

Thank you!

Oliver He

Alexander Diehl

Asiyah Yu Lin

Sivaram Arabandi

Bill Duncan

Dear colleagues,

The 2022 International Conference on Biomedical Ontology (ICBO-2022) will be held in 2022 at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.

We would like to set up the time and meeting format soon. To help us organize the conference, we have generated a survey for you to fill out:

https://forms.gle/FrUq7wnBMrn6cZKj7

Please return your reply soon, if possible by January 17, 2022.

Thanks, and Happy 2022!

Oliver He

Alexander Diehl

Asiyah Yu Lin