BFO 2020 ISO/IEC 21838-2 Specification and User Guide Documentation

Anthony Petosa

Nov 20, 2020, 11:31:29 AM11/20/20
to BFO Discuss
Where might I find the BFO 2020 specification and user guides? I understand they were to be released in April of this year. They are not located here: https://standards.iso.org/iso-iec/21838/-2/ed-1/en/. The PDF directory simply contains a collection of BFO 2020 axioms.

Anthony Petosa

Dec 21, 2020, 2:55:56 PM12/21/20
to BFO Discuss
Third time's the charm (don't know where the second request landed - probably in some ontological no-man's land). Let me pose the question differently:

What particular of BFO's Zero-Dimensional Temporal Region expresses when the BFO 2020 documentation becomes available?