STIDS Conference 2024 CfP

Cameron More

Apr 18, 2024, 2:58:33 PMApr 18
to BFO Discuss
Greetings all,

On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to invite you to submit to and attend the 2024 International Conference on Semantic Technology for Intelligence, Defense, and Security (STIDS).

The goal of this year's STIDS Conference is to provide a forum for academia, government, and industry to share the latest applied research, development, and application of semantic technology for defense, intelligence, and security applications. We believe that members of this group have a valuable perspective to offer this year's program.

We encourage speakers to address the following and related topics:
  • Ontology development best practices
  • DevOps strategies for real-time workflows
  • Empirical evaluations of semantic web technologies
  • Command and Control (C2) and Situational Awareness (SA)
  • Cyberspace: defense, exploitation, and counterattack
  • Infrastructure: defense, exploitation, and counterattack
  • Large-Language or Foundational Models
  • Intelligence collection, analysis, and dissemination
  • Planning: representation of and reasoning over plans and processes
  • Predictive analytics
  • Ontology in Artificial Intelligence
The conference will be help at the Potomac Science Center, 650 Mason Ferry Avenue, Woodbridge VA 22191 from October 23-24, 2024, with a tutorial session on October 22, and a classified session announced for those with TS/SCI clearances on October 25.

More information, including submission guidelines and timelines, may be found on the EasyChair Call for Papers (https://easychair.org/cfp/STIDS-CFP24)

We hope you consider submitting and attending!

Thank you on behalf of,

Amanda Mitchell, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Dan Maxwell, KaDSci
John Beverley, University at Buffalo
Sherry Crissman, George Mason University
Michael Hieb, George Mason University
Finn Wilson, University at Buffalo
Cameron More, CUBRC, Inc

All questions about submissions should be emailed to john...@buffalo.edu